dataflow Warehousing is a comprehensive, yet simple to operate package, designed to cater for the requirements of all sizes of companies storing products on behalf of their customers.
The flexibility of the system enables the user to define documentation and invoice designs, to generate reports, and to set up various storage types and charges for each product or customer.
For those companies operating larger or several warehouses, a simple to operate multi-location facility for each product held in store is available.
An automatic invoice production program creates invoices based on storage, handling and miscellaneous charges.
Ledger updates are automatically performed if required. A stock control of items stored can also be maintained per customer. A simple to operate stock movements program allows the operator to record all types of movements. Each movement is recorded immediately allowing full and up-to-date enquiry and report facilities.
Documentation requirements (movement/despatch notes etc) may be tailored to suit individual needs.
A comprehensive enquiry program allows the operator to see the exact details of each product, including both the unit and item stock balances, details of damaged stock, historical and current movements and multi-location stock balances.
Extensive reports are available to satisfy the most demanding users.
- Automatic Invoice Production
- Product to Customer Matching
- Default Stock posting options
- Invoice Design
- Individual customer’s storage and invoice requirements
- Location descriptions
- User Definable Charges, Storage, Handling In/Out etc
- Automatic Storage Calculations, Value, Rate x Units etc
- Automatic handling charge calculations
- Multilocation Balances
- Various Stock Types, Normal, FIFO
- Interactive File updates
- Transactions recorded by types
- Comprehensive screen inquiries
- Audit Trail of all Stock Movements