Dataflow (UK) Ltd Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Dataflow (UK) Limited ("Dataflow (UK)") makes information and products available on this web site, subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this site, you agree to these terms and conditions. Dataflow (UK) reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, and the products, services, prices, and programs mentioned in this site at any time, at its sole discretion, without notice. Dataflow (UK) reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for any violation of these terms and conditions. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The information on this site is protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted, no portion of this web site may be distributed or reproduced by any means, or in any form, without Dataflow (UK)'s prior written permission. All company names, brand names and product names are the property and/or trademarks of their respective companies.
Use of Web Site Information
Except as otherwise indicated on this site, you may view, print, copy, and distribute documents on this site subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The document may be used solely for information or personal or non-commercial purposes;
2. Any copy of the document or portion thereof must include all copyright and proprietary notices in the same form set out above;
3. The document may not be modified in any way;
4. Dataflow (UK) reserves the right to revoke such authorisation at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from Dataflow (UK).
Documents specified above do not include the layout or design of this web site. Elements of this site are protected by other laws and may not be imitated or reproduced in whole or in part.
Documents specified above do not include logos, graphics or images on this web site, which may be reproduced or distributed only when expressly permitted by Dataflow (UK).
Whilst it is always our intention to maintain the accuracy of the content of our website, we cannot guarantee that there are no technical or other inaccuracies. Changes are regularly made to the information herein. however, Dataflow (UK) makes no commitment to update materials on this site.
This website is provided to give information about our products and to assist our customers. Most areas can be accessed without submitting data, however there are instances in which we will request some information from you (for example, when you log into secure areas, or fill out a request form). This allows us to provide you with the most relevant and effective information for your needs. If you choose to give us personal information - for example, to receive something from us, or to download a demonstration product - it is our intent to limit access to that information. Dataflow will not distribute any details to third parties. Our web statistics provide us with details of the general Internet domains from which people visit us, and of pages accessed. This data is analysed by Dataflow, then discarded.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this web site any libellous, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, or other materials that would violate any laws. If such communications do occur, Dataflow (UK) will have no liability related to the content of any such communications.
Linking to Dataflow (UK)'s Web Site
Dataflow (UK) permits anyone to link to Dataflow (UK)'s web site subject to the linker's compliance with the following terms and conditions:
A site that links to Dataflow (UK)'s web site:
1. May link to, but not replicate, content contained in Dataflow (UK)'s site;
2. Must not create a border environment or browser around content contained in Dataflow (UK)'s site;
3. Must not present misleading or false information about Dataflow (UK)'s services or products;
4. Must not misrepresent Dataflow (UK)'s relationship with the linker;
5. Must not imply that Dataflow (UK) is endorsing or sponsoring the linker or the linker's services or products;
6. Must not use Dataflow (UK)'s logos or web design without prior permission from Dataflow (UK);
7. Must not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for all ages;
8. Must not contain materials that would violate any laws;
9. Must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon Dataflow (UK)'s request pursuant to Dataflow (UK)'s reserved rights to rescind its consent to allow the link.